2010年12月16日星期四

16 Dec 10 Vince Young: 50 Ways To Quit the Tennessee Titans

Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesSATIRE ; "The problem is all inside your head," Jeff once said to me.The answer is easy if you take it logically.And he said he'd help in my struggle to be free.There must be 50 ways to quit the Titans.He said it's not to my advantage to dish out this advice.But this isReebok Indianapolis Colts 18 Peyton Manning Realtree camo Jersey
what you wanted, don't say I wasn't nice.I'll repeat myself, cause with you I need to say things twice.There must be 50 ways to quit the Titans.Fifty ways to quit the Titans.Just bust up your thumb, DumbToss off your pads, DadThrow 'em in the stands, ManJust get yourself freeWalk out in a huff, RuffTurn your back on your mates, MateJust drop off your key, LeeJeff Gross/Getty ImagesAnd get yourself freeJust bust up your thumb, DumbToss off your pads, DadThrow 'em in the stands, ManJust get yourself freeWalk out in a huff, RuffTurn your back on your mates, MateJust drop off your key, LeeAnd get yourself freeHe said it grieves me so to see you in such pain.Having to think and use my mind, it always is a strain.Cause I failed the Wonderlic, don't think Reebok Minnesota Vikings 28 Adrian Peterson Realtree camo Jersey
I need explain.About the 50 ways to quit the Titans.Just bust up your thumb, DumbToss off your pads, DadThrow 'em in the stands, ManJust get yourself freeWalk out in a huff, RuffTurn your back on your mates, MateJust drop off your key, LeeAnd set yourself free

没有评论:

发表评论