2010年12月15日星期三

Buffalo Bills: Steve Johnson Tweets About Game, Clears Air on God Tweet

Rick Stewart/Getty ImagesAfter the Buffalo Bills 19-16 overtime loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Orchard Park on Sunday, wide receiver Steve Johnson, who dropped the game-winning touchdown in the endzone during the extra session, sent out a controversial tweet that many thought was aimed at nfl jerseys
God, citing the Lord himself as the reason why he didn't come up with the football.Many were rubbed the wrong way.Johnson did voluntarily meet with the media following his heart-breaking drop and was teary-eyed during his press conference.The tweet was discussed by many non-sports media outlets, but on Monday evening, Johnson cleared the air via Twitter. Johnson has a huge presence on the social networking site is constantly engaging with fans.Here are his tweets as he sent them out...."I learned A lot Within 24hrs. Saw Both Sides.(Ups&Dwns) I AM HAPPY & THANKFUL 4 YESTERDAY! w/out Sunday iWldnt have grew closer w/The Lord!!"And No I Did Not Blame God People! Seriously??!? CMon! I Simply Cried Out And Asked Why? Jus Pittsburgh Steelers jersey
Like yal did wen sumthin went wrong n ur life!""So Before Yall..well I'm pretty sure you've already judged me. I hope you guys look n the mirror. I dnt blame u 4 being mad my gm I WAS 2!""Spoke To Friends Fam Teammates and Most Importantly I Spoke With My Wife. I Honestly Believe Evrything Happens For A Reason! Everything!""S/O To My Real Friends And Fanollowers! Also Major S/O To Them Bills Fans! I Don't Play For Myself and AnyOne who know ME knows"I PLAY W/PASSION AND EMOTION! I HURT WEN I DNT MAKE A PLAY BKUZ iKNO THAT'S WHA MY TEAM,FAM,N MY CITIES WANT TO SEE! N THAS A WINs N PLAYS!""I can continue but ill leave it at that! N THANKS AGAIN! Oh Yea And S/O To the Bills Fans That football jerseys
Bash Bills Players! Real Talk Its Still Luv!!"Take those how you want, but if you ask me, Steve Johnson is a passionate and competitive football player with class.Hard not to root for him to rebound. He's got all the potential to be a star in the

没有评论:

发表评论